Be the best you can be, step out of your comfort zone, Get Up and Go!
Sponsored by Get Up and Go Inspirational and Motivational Event.
A unique conference in the stunning surroundings of Sligo, Get Up and Go combines passion and courage into this two day motivational event on April 21st and 22nd. Featuring talks from ordinary people who have achieved extraordinary things, it will encourage anyone to follow their dreams.
Located in the Kocknarea Arena in IT Sligo, the event has stayed true to its heart and home despite requests to move to Dublin’s Convention Centre. Sligo offers a scenic getaway and an ideal opportunity for conference goers to relax and rejuvenate.
From life coaches to world cycling champions, people who have scaled glaciers and some who have literally moved airplanes to accomplish their ambition – this conference has it all. Through fearless determination these speakers have achieved remarkable feats and will recount their story to other enthusiastic individuals.
- Breifne Earley who went from the brink of suicide to winning the world cycle race and who continues to inspire.
- Judymay Murphy the international inspirational speaker and success coach.
- David McGowan who lifted the spirits of the country when he transported a plan across water to his glamping village in Sligo.
- Amy Waterman PhD who is doing extensive research into kidney transplants and founded the nonprofit corporation, Explore Transplant, to enable transplant and living donation education to reach more individuals.
- Dermot Higgins who is about to embark on an amazing journey of cycling around the world, working with Trocaire to spread the message of ‘The UN Global Goals for Sustainable Development’.
- Emily Gower an inspirational author who turned her life around from suicide to writing and inspiring the world.
- Nikki Bradly is the founder of ‘Fighting Fit For Ewing’s, alongside being a speaker, columnist and fitness enthusiast. She has undertaken incredible physical challenges despite being diagnosed with Ewing’s Sarcoma which is a rare form of bone cancer, at only sixteen and receiving a second total right hip replacement at the age of twenty six.
- Pádraic ÓMáille has a B.Comm and DMP (Marketing Practice) from NUI Galway and a First Class Honours Certificate in Learning from NUI Maynooth. He is a world renowned marketing specialist who has won awards for PR and Public Speaking.
- Moira Ni Ghallachoir left her 9-5 in London and went on to set up a business in Donegal helping other business people see their real potential. She helps entrepreneurs see the bigger picture and inspires them to do what they love.
- Gordon Ryan has spent his life battling Cystic Fibrosis and received a second chance with a double lung transplant. He is passionate about the gift of organ donation and is working towards launching an organ donation blog.
Whether you’re an aspiring entrepreneur who wants to take it to the next level, a fitness enthusiast who wants to take on the world or just looking for some direction to get started, this conference is for you. It’s a friendly event in a relaxed atmosphere and is certainly going to get you on track to reaching for your dreams.
The post Get inspired, Get Up and Go to this event in Sligo appeared first on Rach Writes Stuff.